TrackerSavvy Free ★« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||October 12, 2013|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
TrackerSavvy is a cool Android app that will help you organize and manage your day to day life.
It offers a weight, water, expenses and time tracker specially designed to be very easy to use and time saver and yet a very powerful and flexible tool.
• Logs your weight records
• Built-in BMI calculator (Body Mass Index)
• Excellent tool while on a diet or weight-loss program
• Weight Chart / Graph to visualize your progress
• Monitors your daily water intake with a very intuitive interface (by tapping cups to drink them)
• Set reminders to help you remember to drink water through the day at customisable intervals
• Keeps track of all your past records
• Excellent tool for workouts, exercises and diets
• Logs your expenses using different categories so that you can easily see where your money is going!
• Calculates your current balance
• Bill reminder section – allows you to add upcoming payments notifications
• Logs the time you spend doing different tasks
• Easily lets you see where you have been spending most of your time
• Set weight & water goals
• Displays the current state of your trackers (current weight, water today, current balance & last task) and displays a preview of your trackers
• Add your height to use the built-in BMI calculator
SD Card backup and restore.
• “Amazing app!! The interface is easy to use and elegant, it alerts me to drink water and I’m able to keep tract of my finances & weight!”
• “Excellent app! I use it to manage my weight and pair it with myfitnesspal to count the daily calories”
• “Does exactly what I need it to do. I use it to keep track of my weight loss and diet. Very user friendly.”
• “Brilliantly simple and intuitive. I look forward to the upgrade version with graphs charts etc. Hopefully not before too long”
• “Everything I need to track in one place”
• “Brilliant app! The water notifications are very cool and the finances tracker is much needed. 5*”
• “Helps me know how much water I’m drinking”
** Upgrade to the Pro vesion to get access to all features and to remove the ads. **
Settings water reminders:
– Go to the water tracker section
– Tap the button on the top right corner
– Select “Reminder”
– On the new popup choose the hours you want to be reminded by editing “From” and “To” options
– Press “Save” to start getting notified!
– Press “Menu” from its main screen
– Select “Preferences”
Please Note: The App2SD card is intentionally deactivated because it would affect the way the water reminders and bill reminders work.
This app can also be used in combination with apps like Noom ,Calorie Counter and/or Calorific (especially if following a diet)
Please e-mail us instead of just leaving a comment, so we can investigate and fix issues. Thank you!
• Full Twitter integration
You can now follow the app’s news and updates by following it on Twitter @TrackerSavvy!
• We are also on Facebook – just search for “TrackerSavvy”
• If you are a “Diet Assistant” user, your weight records will be used this app.
Optimization for tablets & Honeycomb will come soon!
Note: You can also use the expenses / finances tracker to record items purchased online by PayPal, Google Checkout, eBay, Amazon and others; just add a custom category called PayPal, etc.
keywords: trackers, savvy, savy, weight, weigh, diet, diets,weight-loss, time recording, task recorder, timesheet,expenses tracking, save money, bill reminder, financial planner, times, shopsavvy, finance manager, home, finances, bank statements, utilities, utility, account, counter, budget planner, drinking water, water cup, glass, drink, journal, recorder,time clock, worktime, overtime
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor