Menstruation Ovulation Period« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||October 8, 2013|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Keep track of menstrual cycles, predict period (red stripes) and probable ovulation (pink triangles) days using this period tracker app. You can add notes about mood, taken medication or any other period-related information to each day in the calendar. It is possible to set a password.
– Keeps full history of your menstrual cycles.
– Notes may be attached to each day in the calendar – it may be used as a diary.
– Automatically predicts menstruation periods.
– Automatically predicts probable ovulation days.
– Automatically calculates average period length.
Why should you choose our application?
– It is possible to put in all your period dates, not only the date of the first period.
– Each cycle may be of a different length, enter more than one period to teach the app.
– You can attach any notes to the days in the calendar.
– The interface is very simple to use and looks great.
– We listen to our users.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email the developers.
The application includes a home screen widget. To use it, please go to your home screen, press Menu, then Add to Home, then Widget and choose our widget.
Remember to rate the application if you like it and use it. Thank you!
“Perfect – simple and lean app.”
“I love it … Its predictions are right on every month basic and easy to use”
“J’aime beaucoup ! Simple et efficace HTC desire”
“This is great it right on the point love it”
“Очень удобное приложение.”
“Simple and pretty. Automatically assumes you have a 28 day cycle until you have 2 periods. Easy to use”
“Was right on for me! Good app”
Support for new handsets.
Content rating: Everyone
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor