Period Tracker« Health & Fitness « Downloads
|Updated||October 17, 2016|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods is now on Android!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months’ menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that’s discreet. It reads simply “P Tracker.”
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you’re fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day “fertile window.”
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed – “I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps.”
Blanczz226 – “This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it’s extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure”
GeekSugar.com – “Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee ‘lil hearts and flowers to denote important days.”
Celstemc – “One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won’t use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!”
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one’s next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one’s cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one’s cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
- Endomondo Sports Tracker
- Daily Ab Workout FREE
- Eye Screen Lock
- Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- Weight Watchers Mobile
- YAYOG Video Pack
- Intimate Calendar
- Starbucks Nutrition Guide
- Calorie King
- Daily Butt Workout FREE
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- RunKeeper for Android
- runtastic for Android
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor