Vancity« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||December 15, 2013|
Vancity personal and business account holders can instantly access account balances, transfer funds, send INTERAC® e-Transfers, pay bills, and more using an Android™ device.
The Vancity mobile app is fast, easy to use, and requires no additional passwords. Get at-a-glance balances and convenient, secure account access anytime and anywhere. Plus, your transactions are protected by our security guarantee (see Terms and Conditions below for details).
• Access account balances and transaction history
• Transfer funds between Vancity accounts and send INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Pay bills conveniently online—anywhere and anytime
• See balances instantly without logging in using the “QuickView” option
• Use your online login info—no extra passwords to remember
• Find nearby Vancity branches and ATMs using GPS
You must be registered for Vancity online banking to use this app. If you’re not registered yet, please visit your nearest Vancity Community Branch (https://www.vancity.com/atm) to set up a personal access code and get started.
Terms and Conditions:
Your use of the Vancity app is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Vancity Account & Services Guide for personal accounts (https://www.vancity.com/guide) and the Business Direct Access Account & Services Guide for business accounts (https://www.vancity.com/businessguide), so we recommend you review the applicable terms and conditions before using this app.
If you incur losses due to unauthorized online banking or debit card transaction activity, you will be reimbursed as long as you fulfill all of your responsibilities under the applicable terms and conditions for your account.
In order to use the Vancity app, you will need to grant the app permission to access certain functions, including:
• Full network access – Allows the Vancity app to connect to the Internet.
• Approximate location – Allows your phone’s GPS to help you find the nearest Vancity branch or ATM.
• Take pictures and videos – Allows your phone to access an exciting new mobile banking feature soon to be released.
Please note: Depending on your operating system, these permissions may be worded differently on your Android phone.
Your privacy and security are very important to us. We never use your information for any purpose other than delivering mobile services to you. For more information on how we keep your personal information safe, please see our Privacy Code (https://www.vancity.com/privacycode)
For more information about the Vancity Mobile App, visit https://www.vancity.com/mobileapp
INTERAC® e-Transfers is a trademark of Interac Inc. used under license by Vancity.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.