Isis Mobile Wallet - AT&T« Finance « Downloads
|Updated||December 1, 2013|
To use the Isis Mobile Wallet™, you need two things:
• An ISIS READY® SMARTPHONE that uses NFC (near field communication) technology to send payment info at checkout.
Check here for the latest Isis Ready phones: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/cellphones.html?taxoFeatures=lSIS-READY-PHONE.
• An ENHANCED SIM CARD that stores and protects your payment and other sensitive Wallet information.
To find out if you have what you need, visit http://www.paywithisis.com or http://www.att.com/isis.
THE ISIS MOBILE WALLET IS HERE
The Isis Mobile Wallet is a free app available for use with many of the latest smartphones. With Isis®, you can pay with a tap of your phone.
• SHOP with confidence, knowing the Wallet is PIN-protected and if your phone is ever lost or stolen, one call can freeze your Wallet.
• PAY for purchases by adding participating credit cards from American Express(1) or Chase to your Wallet or setting up an American Express Serve® Account that you can add money to with your preferred credit card, debit card or U.S. bank account(2).
• SAVE money and earn loyalty points without having to carry around a bunch of coupons and cards.
HOW TO PAY
Paying with your phone is easy.
1.Open the Isis Mobile Wallet app and enter your PIN
2.Select a payment card to use
3.Hold the back of your phone over the contactless symbol on the terminal at checkout
WHERE TO PAY
You can use the Isis Mobile Wallet to pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted(3) – that’s hundreds of thousands of locations nationwide!
SUPPORTED BY AT&T
Customer service is just a phone call away.
Isis Terms of Service are available in the Isis Mobile Wallet and at https://www.paywithisis.com/terms.html.
Eligibility of payment cards, loyalty cards and offers depends on card issuer and merchant participation. Message and data charges may apply. Ability to tap or transmit loyalty and offer information varies among participating merchants. Isis, Isis Mobile Wallet, Isis Ready and the associated logos are trademarks of JVL Ventures, LLC. Contactless Symbol is property of EMVCo, LLC. Other third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2013 JVL Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved.
Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Isis is responsible for the provision of the Isis Mobile Wallet benefits and services.
1 Eligible personal and Business Cards, issued by American Express or its affiliates, can be added to the Isis Mobile Wallet.
2 American Express Serve: Eligibility, fees and restrictions apply. See the American Express Serve Consumer User Agreement at https://serve.com/legal.html for details.
3 American Express Serve in the Isis Mobile Wallet is accepted anywhere American Express contactless payments are accepted. Please note that certain merchant terminals may not be enabled to accept the American Express® Card in the Isis Mobile Wallet.