Autodesk SketchBook for Android« Essential Apps « Downloads
|Updated||November 1, 2016|
Autodesk SketchBook is a professional-grade painting and drawing application designed for all your mobile devices. With the same paint engine as its powerful desktop counterpart, SketchBook delivers fluid pencils and sophisticated brushes in a simple and easy-to-use interface. SketchBook allows you to capture everything from your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas all in one place, no matter where you are.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms – existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Customize brushes exactly how you want them – adjust brush radius, opacity, rotation, and more
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes, including new Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls, including layer grouping, multiple layer transform, and layer blending modes, makes whole or partial image manipulation, transformation, and selection easier than ever
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides, advanced gradient flood fill, and much more
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.