XFINITY AnyPlay« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||December 27, 2012|
Watch live TV anywhere around your home.
With the XFINITY TV AnyPlay app, you can watch live TV on your Android Tablet or Phone anywhere around your home. AnyPlay® streams all your TV channels over your home Wi-Fi network so you can turn your mobile device into another TV screen. So whether you’re cooking, working, exercising or just hanging on the deck, you never have to miss a moment of your favorite show or the big game.
• AnyPlay subscription from Comcast Corporation
• AnyPlay Media Streamer hardware from Comcast connected to a secured Wi-Fi Internet connection for streaming of video within the home
• Android Tablet or Phone running Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) or higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming of video is not available outside of home.
Streaming of television is only available using a secured Wi-Fi connection in conjunction with hardware and subscription purchased from Comcast.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID –> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID –> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password –> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
*** Follow @XfinityTVApps on Twitter for tips and product information.
**** Having trouble with the XFINITY AnyPlay? Contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.