Amazon Fire TV Remote App« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||October 12, 2016|
The Fire TV Remote App enhances the Fire TV experience with simple navigation, a keyboard for easy text entry (no more hunting and pecking), plus voice search. Voice search is powered by the same voice search engine as Amazon Fire TV and supports the entirety of Amazon’s video, app, game catalog. Note that voice search does not work directly inside individual applications like Netflix.
• Voice Search
• Simple Navigation
• Playback Controls
• Keyboard for simple text entry
• Multicast enabled router required
• Designed for simple navigation and playback control of Fire TV
• For game play use the remote included with your Fire TV or the optional Amazon Fire TV game controller
• Make sure the device with the Fire TV Remote App is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Fire TV.
• Make sure another device isn’t currently display mirroring to your Fire TV, as this will prevent the Fire TV Remote App from pairing.
• If you have advanced settings set up on your Wireless router, make sure Multicast support is enabled.