XFINITY TV Go for Android« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||September 28, 2015|
XFINITY subscribers can watch thousands of XFINITY On Demand TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere, even when you are offline. We have now improved the video quality to HD.
XFINITY TV Go lets you:
• Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live.
• Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and networks like ABC, FOX, NBC, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV
• Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline.
• Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind.
• Wi-Fi internet connection for streaming and download of video
• Android phone or tablet running Android 2.3 and higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID –> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID –> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password –> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
*** Follow @XfinityTVApps on Twitter for tips and product information relating to all XFINITY mobile apps.
**** Having trouble with the XFINITY TV Go App? Contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond through the Android Market comment/ratings system but would love to hear from you.
**** Explanation of permissions requested:
* permission.INTERNET – Access the Internet.
* permission.READ_PHONE_STATE – We use the ID of your phone to prevent playback abuse.
* permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – We tune playback if you are on WiFi.
* permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – We detect connectivity before allowing playback.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – We cache browse images to your sdcard to save your bandwidth.
* permission.WAKE_LOCK – We prevent your device from sleeping during playback.
* permission.WRITE_SETTINGS – Used if you enable our advanced brightness and volume controls for use during playback
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO – This version includes experimental support for voice-guided navigation