Disco Light™ LED Flashlight« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||October 4, 2013|
Disco Light is the ultimate party application! The app has 6 modes; Disco Light, Flashlight, Strobe Light, Morse, Shake-it and Police lights. It also has a home screen flashlight widget.
* Disco Light mode will turn your flash LED on and off with the surrounding sound. Your phone will become a graphical equalizer.
* Strobe Light mode works like a stroboscope, the speed can be set in the settings menu.
* Flash light mode (bright flash / torch).
* Morse mode will flash your custom set text in Morse code (default text is PARTY, but it can be changed in the settings menu).
* Shake-it mode will turn the camera flash on and off when you are shaking the phone or dancing with it.
* Police lights mode simulates a cop light
* Widget support (Flashlight / torch light)
If you find any problems with the application, please E-mail us.
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA permission)
– To be able to start the camera flash LED (brightest), Disco Ligth has to use a small part of the camera hardware. This permissions is also needed for the “camera see through”-mode. No pictures or videos are recorded!
* CONTROL FLASH LIGHT
– Needed to enable the camera flash LED for older Android OS versions (2.1 and older).
– Needed to prevent screen from sleeping.
– Used only in Disco Light mode to do spectrum analysis (FFT) of surrounding sound.
– Used to download ads.
– Checks that internet is available (for ADs).
*Fixed force closed (App not starting) on some devices
*Improved start-up speed
*Fixes for HTC One and Razr
Content rating: Medium Maturity