Punch a Republican FREE!« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||September 30, 2013|
Punch a republican!! Now is your chance!! Lots of Fun! Interact with Mitt Romney and make him do & say Funny things! (FOR NO ADS, DOWNLOAD TALKING ROMNEY PRO!) Talking Romney does much more than just talks… make him do the Robot dance, Watch how he takes his dog out for a drive, give him a “Bop” him on the head or waves a “yes, Mr. President, I built MY Business” sign. Both Parties will have fun using these talking apps!(For no ads, download Talking Romney Pro- soon to have record to Facebook!)
For the ultimate Obama vs Romney, check out the Talking Obama app as well! Choose your side! Vote 2012 election!
Fun for politics if you enjoy Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or if you don’t take politics too seriously!
An HD version for tablets & 1280 dpi phones will be out shortly.
Recording to Facebook & e-mailing will be available on the next upgrade.
How to use the Talking Romney App:
• Talk to him, and he will repeat everything you say in a funny voice.
• If he is not listening, speak closer to the phone (or speak louder). Different phones have different sensitivity levels.
• To quit, simply hit the home button.
• Punch, poke or swipe at his head to “bop” him with a boxing glove.
• Touch his left hand to make him wave.
• Touch his right hand to activate his “Midas” touch.
• Touch the TEA party seal make make him do the “robot”.
• Touch his chest (near the microphone) to take his dog out for a vacation drive.
• Touch his mouth to see the “yes, Mr. President, I built this” sign.
Watch for more talking apps to be released shortly (including some irreverent talking animals and possibly Mitt’s VP) by the developer.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This is not officially associated with President Barack Obama, Obama for America, Mitt Romney, The Democrat Party, The Republican Party or The TEA Party, nor is it meant to be represented as such. This is a Parody and is all original fan generated art. This is not associated with “Talking Tom Cat”, “Talking Ben” or the developers of any other talking animals.
Content rating: Low Maturity