Fake GPS Location Free« Entertainment « Downloads
|Updated||September 25, 2013|
***Fake GPS Location is a fake app used for entertainment. Tnstalled in all android mobile phone and will not cost you any money!***
Do your phone have a GPS on your mobile phone? Can you know your current location (detail longitude and latitude)? Do you know the weather condition of your location? Can you search the phone number attribution? Now (Fake) GPS Location app helps you achieve these functions!
1. Display your current position: detail longitude and latitude.
2. Show your position in the world map.
3. Find a location using a phone number.
4. Find surrounded by shops.
5. Get weather conditions. It will show you a weather icon in righter upper corner.
6. You can set your location in five choices: China, United Status, Australia, Russia and Brazil.
1. Press “?” to get features of this free GPS app.
2. Click search icon to search bank, bus stop, KFC or ATM around you!
3.Use “contact” icon to search mobile number’s detail location.
4. Press Set icon to set your location!
Everyone what to have a powerful mobile phone. If you have this fake app on your mobile, you can tell others, your phone can get detail location info easily. Not only the latitude info offered, but also weather condition and bank/atm…info provided! This app have the charm to let others believe!!!
All functions in this app are faked and info offered you in this app are not true. Please do not use these info to have a trip!
Tips:This free app is icon and notification ads supported. With them, we have cents to develop better apps.
It is fake app and you can use it to play jokes in All Foolish Day!
Let’s get more knowledge about GPS:
The GPS project was developed in the year of 1973 to solve the limitations of previous navigation systems, integrating ideas from several predecessors, and it includs a number of classified engineering design studies from the 1960s. GPS was created and realized by the United States Department of Defense (known as DoD) and was originally run with 24 satellites. It became fully operational in the year of 1994.
Apart from GPS, other systems are in use or under development. The Russian Global Navigation Satellite System (called GLONASS) was developed contemporaneously with GPS, but suffered from incomplete coverage of the globe until the middle of 2000s. There are planned European Union Galileo positioning system too, Compass navigation system of China, and Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System.
Content rating: Everyone