Kids ABC Letters Tiny« Education « Downloads
|Updated||June 18, 2014|
– What will kids learn?
With Kids ABC Letters, your preschool-aged kids will learn the alphabet letter names and will practice letter shapes, letter recognition, and finding letters.
Real sound and human pronunciations.
– What activities are included in this game?
The game has four wonderfully child-friendly sections.
– Naming Letters. A delightfully distraction-free way for kids to learn the name and the appearance of each ABC alphabet letter. Kids can tap on the letters to verify that they’ve learned the names correctly.
– Forming Letters. Kids get to practice remembering what the letters look like by sliding colorful puzzle pieces into place that make up the shapes of the letters.
– Recognizing Letters. Children get to play a fun game where they help the cat catch fish with alphabet letters on their sides as they swim by. By the time kids are done, they know the appearance and pronunciation of the letters by hearing.
– Remembering Letters. Kids get to practice remembering what the letters by playing memory match game. This game also help your kids improve their memory.
– Hey, how did you take the top spots in the Education section?
– Kids love our games. Parents love to see their preschool-aged children being both educated and quietly happy. Google noticed our great reviews and the fact that we focus entirely on delighting children through learning and then featured and promoted our apps.
– Our games are laser focused. For example, the letters game doesn’t teach phonics, and the phonics game doesn’t teach reading. We keep the games clean and focused but magically inviting and nourishing.
– Our games don’t feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.