How to Draw: Anime Manga« Education « Downloads
|Updated||October 3, 2013|
Fun and easy way to learn how to draw Anime Manga Characters!
Try yourself or teach your kid.
Each drawing divided in 8 to 15 steps, and it is easy to follow.
Have fun with this lessons at home, in school, on paper, chalk on asphalt – do it everywhere!
— 20 drawing tutorials —
In our application you will find lessons that will teach you how to draw:
– Goku from DBZ manga
– L from Death Note manga
– Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto manga
– Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass manga
– Light Yagami from Death Note manga
– Monkey D. Luffy
– Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto manga
– Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail manga
– Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist manga
– Himura Kenshin from Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin manga
– Itachi Uchiha from Naruto manga
– Vegita from DBZ manga
– Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach manga
– Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach manga
– Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z manga
– Roronoa Zoro from One Piece manga
– Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho manga
– Moka Akashiya from Rosario Vampire manga
– Gohan from Dragon Ball Z manga
– Hei from Darker Than Black manga
Learn how to draw and improve your skill in no time with the help of our simple android application. Whether you're an art teacher, art student, or just a hobbyist artist you will find the step by step education that will give you the ability to bring those images in your mind into paper reality.
Being a kid or a novice artist can sometimes get discouraging because of the lack of skills one has when they are in this artistic stage. Learning how to draw in a very simple manner is the best way to advance your skills to becoming a better artist. It doesn't matter if you are thirteen, or thirty, there is a lot of concepts you can tackle as you browse our program. There is one thing that is certain, you will definitely become a better artist just by tackling the lessons you find here. So go ahead and try and draw, because no matter what you choose to do, you are guaranteed to achieve your artistic goals. Have fun everyone!
Short review of anime manga characters you will draw in our application:
– Kyoya Otori is an attractive, calculating second year student at Ouran Academy and vice-president of the Host Club. He was born on November 22 and is 17 years old at the beginning of the series.
– Lavi is a cheerful 18 year old red haired Exorcist of mixed race. He aims to become a Bookman, a person who records the hidden history of the world, and has been trained from a young age to achieve that goal.
– Honey is depicted as a childish and cake loving boy who is much older than what his elementary school appearance would indicate. He is also a strong fighter who can send people flying with one kick. When Haruhi is warned about his legendary fighting skills, the point is illustrated in the anime by a mushroom cloud erupting where a city had once stood.
– Kaoru Matsubara or Powered Buttercup is one of the three main characters in Powder-puff Girls Z. Like her American counterpart Kaoru is the tomboy of the team and hates anything girly (especially skirts). Her main weapon is a hammer. Her signature color is green.
– Momoko Akatsutsumi is the self-proclaimed leader and first member of the Powder-puff Girls Z. A thirteen year Added by Chrismh old Otaku in seventh Grade with a major sweet tooth who is admit tingly not the best at school.
– Tomoki Sakurai For the most part, Tomoki appears to be a normal teenager.
– Sunako Kirishiki
A 13 year old girl who moves into the Kanemasa mansion atop the hill with her family. She hides the fact that she is a shiki by telling others that she has a rare genetic disorder known as SLE
– Toshio Ozaki One of the two main protagonists in the series.
– Yuuki Natsuno The story takes place in a particularly hot summer in the nineties, in a small quiet Japanese village called Sotoba.
– Kurisu Makise Kurisu is an 18 year old female with ginger red hair and gray pupils. She prefers to let her hair hang loose.