Seasons! Kids Learning games« Education « Downloads
|Updated||September 21, 2013|
Seasons! Kids Learning games will get your child ready for school with these fun science learning games and educational games for kids in Preschool and Kindergarten! Poko will help your child learn to identify various weather situations in different seasons, and will teach him/her all about appropriate clothing and activities, a curriculum staple in Preschool learning. These fun science educational games and learning games were designed for kids in Preschool, Kindergarten, Pre-K, 1st year of Primary school, Homeschool to learn seasons and weather.
• Over 3 million downloads of the “i Learn With” suite of kids educational games.
• “i Learn With” apps won numerous awards such as “Best In Family-Friendly Products” – Moms’ Choice Awards 2012, and “Brain Toy Award” – Academics’ Choice Awards 2012.
** AppAdvice.com** – “It’s one of the best-looking kids apps I’ve seen.”
**Teachers With Apps** – “We’ve had ample time to test this app with kids and their response has been positive, positive, positive! From a teacher’s perspective, the subject matter is a curriculum staple in any pre-K program.”
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
***LIMITED TIME SALE! Unlock the full version for $0.99 instead of $2.99.***
Develop your child’s curiosity and education.
What to wear – Poko and Beebee want to take pictures of themselves but some of their clothes and accessories seem wrong or inappropriate! Your child needs to find the ones that do not fit the weather.
**Unlock the full version of Seasons! Kids Learning games and keep learning with these highly educational games:**
Weather conditions – Beebee wants to fill her photo album! Your child needs to help her find the pictures she is looking for that depict certain weather conditions such as clouds, rain, snow, etc.
Days and activities – Your child has to guess which activities Poko did on certain days of the week based on the month of the year and the weather that day.
The seasons displayed in this app refer to the seasons of the Northern Hemisphere, more particularly the U.S.
Primary skill taught: Science – Seasons and Weather
– Simple weather concepts
– Impact of seasonal change on clothing and activity
– Learn months and days of the week
– Listening and comprehension
– Observation and matching
– Visual and kinaesthetic learning
– Critical thinking (elimination process)
Seasons! Kids Learning games is part of the “i Learn With” program for kids in Preschool, Kindergarten and Homeschool designed to get your child ready for school while having fun!
• Cross curricular game-based learning program in math, science, literacy and more
• Self-adjusting levels of difficulty
• Unique progress tracker for parents
• Detailed success stats for your child that can be compared with children the same age
• Recommended learning path personalized for your child
• 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
• Designed with educational and child development experts
• Based on Common Core standards
Find out more on www.ilearnwith.com or follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ilearnwith
Need Help with Seasons! Kids Learning games?
Have questions, suggestions or concerns? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
Tags: seasons, weather, science, vocabulary, kids games, preschool, kindergarten, learning games, educational games, homeschool, homeschooling, primary school, prek, pre-k, common core, standards, school, i Learn With, game, k12, fun games, curriculum, education, curiosity
Tribal Nova is a leading developer and publisher of educational programs featuring famous characters such as Bob the builder, Dino Train, Curious George from the PBS KIDS network, Poko and Bo from the CBC network, Totally Spies Academy!, Spiez from the Cartoon Network, The Mighty Jungle on the Disney Channel,…
Copyright © 2005 Poko. Poko is a trademark of Halifax Film Ltd. All rights reserved.
Content rating: Everyone