Robinson Crusoe. Daniel Defoe.« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||October 23, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Robinson Crusoe is a novel by Daniel Defoe that was first published in 1719. Epistolary, confessional, and didactic in form, the book is a fictional autobiography of the title character (whose real name is Robinson Kreutznaer)—a castaway who spends 28 years on a remote tropical island near Trinidad, encountering cannibals, captives, and mutineers before being rescued.
Later the second part of the book – “The Farther Adventures of Robinson Crusoe” was published.
The e-Book is free but contains advertisement. For a small payment the advertisement can be easily turned off.
Content rating: Everyone
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU
- Al Quran Indonesia + AudioFREE
- Jetpack Joyride Cheats
- Joel Osteen Ministries