Employment Law« Books & Reference « Downloads
|Updated||October 22, 2012|
|Category||Books & Reference|
Have a question about Irish employment rights, obligations of employers? With this app from IBEC, you can find out how much leave an employee is entitled to, what goes into a contract of employment, maternity entitlements, notice when leaving … and much more.
• Your pocket guide to Employment law in Ireland
• Reliable and accurate information on Irish employee rights
• Quickly find out your obligations as an employer or manager
While employment law can be complex, this app can be relied on for basic accurate information.
What will you get?
• The basic entitlements of employees.
• The obligations of employers.
• Mark your favourites for easy retrieval.
• Name of relevant legislation.
• Reliable and accurate information.
• Recruitment requirements covering contracts, equality and work permits.
• Conditions of employment covering working time, minimum wage, part-time employees and employing young people.
• Leave entitlements including annual leave, public holidays, maternity, parental and force majeure leave entitlements.
• Termination of employment covering discipline, minimum notice and redundancy.
The original popular IBEC wallchart on your phone
Making it easier to do business in Ireland!
Usage of the app is limited by the terms and conditions prescribed in our EULA which you can access here:
For support contact email@example.com
For more information visit: www.ibec.ie
This update contains
• Harassment and bullying – definitions and prevention
• Recent changes in the employment of non-nationals
• Updated citations
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- One Piece Theme GO Launcher EX
- Sasuke Theme GO Launcher EX
- FastDic - Persian Dictionary
- Twilight Book
- Subway Surfers Tips&Tricks
- Ponniyin Selvan (Kalki) Tamil
- Phum Dictionary (Khmer 3 in 1)
- English Slang Dictionary
- Baidu Translate-EN CH JP TH RU
- Al Quran Indonesia + AudioFREE
- Jetpack Joyride Cheats
- 4 Pics 1 Word Cheats & Answers