ebrary« E Reading « Downloads
|Updated||July 23, 2012|
Researchers now have a more optimized way to discover and use e-books, online and offline, on Android phones and tablets!
Search, read, and download ebrary e-books that your institution acquires from leading publishers as well as materials uploaded and integrated by your librarian. What’s more, you can import your own PDF documents – outside of the ebrary platform – through the app itself.
Key features and benefits include:
* Online and offline reading
* Seamless downloading of full titles
* Simple and advanced search
* Multiple navigation controls
* Table of contents with relevancy rankings
* Early check-in of ebrary’s e-books
* Copy and paste with automatic citation for offline documents
* User configurable download size warnings
* Import and use documents from other sources
* Supports English and Spanish (UI)
* Optional sign-in with Facebook user name and password