Comic Book Reader Android Apps
Our comic book Android Applications are able to be used on any android tablet or e-reader! These essential Comic Book Applications are the cream of the crop and we only feature apps that we officially endorse. If anyone knows anything about the best comic book applications designed for e-readers like the Amazon Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox, Pandigital Novel, Cruz Reader and many more! All of our apps presented here are 100% free and able to be installed directly to your device by loading this page up in your internet browser. Once installed you can easily enjoy the latest comics by Marvel, DC, Darkhorse and others!
Challenger Comics Viewer « Comics « Downloads
|Date posted||May 25, 2012|
Challenger Viewer is a simple comics viewer.
It’s really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and display.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, PDF, CBZ/ZIP and CBR/RAR.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• Single page and “2 page” display mode
• Included filter to improve displayed images quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored on internal memory or SD Card
Files could be located on device or on network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Webdav (like box.com, alwaysdata.com, dropbox.com using dropdav, …)
The application needs a phone with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don’t be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance are not good.
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
How do you download apps straight from Good E-Reader app store to the PlayBook ... Every time I try to download something it says that it was unsuccessfully & when it is successful it tells me to go to a local nk to learn how to install correctly which is this link here.
Thanks for the new comixology version but it gives me an error when i try to download to kobo vox. Thoughts?
The 1.1 version does open on a Galaxy Nexus, but is tremendously slow at downloading new comics purchased in their store. I second the guy belows request. Can we PLEASE get the version 3 uploaded here? Thanks!
Comics by comiXology for Android. The version you have up is 1.1, but version 3 was released a few days ago. Just hope you'll update the one you have here to reflect that when you have a free mo. :)