Camera Timestamp Add-on« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||February 17, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Stamp a single or multiple photos at once! Use with all your favorite camera applications!
Camera Timestamp Add-On is NOT a camera application; rather, it creates time-stamped copies of photos taken by other camera applications.*
Notice: Original photos are NOT altered in any way. A copy of the original photo is made before timestamps are added.
It is easy to customize the settings for each camera application on your mobile device:
– Easy one time setup and you are good to go.
– Choose a date/time format from many available formats.
– Choose a text color – any color you want.
– Choose a text size – automatic or choose your own size.
– Choose where to put text – lower left corner or lower right corner.
– Allow you to use custom date/time instead of photo date/time.
– Add custom text above date/time.
– Add outline to text to make it more visible.
– Include location on the photo if the file contains geotagging information.
– Choose the quality of the time stamped copy.
– Choose where the time-stamped photos are stored.
*Only standard Android EXIF headers are preserved in the time-stamped copies.
The free trial version functions the same as this version with the addition of a watermark on the time-stamped photo. Since there are infinitely many camera applications and devices, we cannot guarantee Camera Timestamp Add-On will work on every camera application on every device. BE SURE TO TEST OUT THE FREE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APPLICATION.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at email@example.com.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint