Domain Coupons by DPM« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||October 13, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Most complete domain coupons database will save you TIME and HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS! Never overpay for renewals! Never miss those crazy $1 .COM deals from GoDaddy and others!
Includes coupons from the most popular registrars:
– GoDaddy promo codes and coupon codes
– NameCheap coupons
– Netfirms coupons
– 1and1 coupons
– Moniker coupons
– Name.com coupons
– DynaDot coupons
– More registrars to be added soon – Enom, Tucows, Network Solutions (NetSol), EuroDNS, 123-reg.co.uk, Schlund, Dotster, FastDomain, Xinnet, Onamae, OVH, Fabulous, DirectNIC.
Coupons are conveniently filtered and sorted by Transaction Type, Domain Type, Company Registrar, Whois Privacy Guard, and Price.
Currently supports the following domain extensions:
COM, NET, ORG, CO, INFO, BIZ, US, CA, CO.UK, IN, more extensions will be added soon.
Other features include:
– 2 widgets for your Home Screen provide a quick look at the current domain prices
– optional android notifications about domain price drops < $5 (<$1 for .INFO)
– customized email notifications for any price drop, transaction type, etc are available through DomainPriceMonitor.com website
– no 3rd party ads
– almost no effects on battery life and very minimal usage of network bandwidth, as described in the application’s Help
Thank you for using “Domain Coupons by DPM”!
We will be adding more features so please stay tuned for updates!
Soft Architect Inc,
DPM Development Team
P.S. Go Daddy Mobile is a respective trademark of GoDaddy.com, Inc. All trademarks are properties of their respective holders.
Related Keywords: Domain Price Monitor, DPMON, GoDaddy Coupon Codes, GoDaddy Promo Codes, Hostgator, Bluehost, Hostmonster, Webspace, Rackspace, Squarespace, Yola, Sedo, NameJet, SnapNames, Cpanel, Plesk, Whm, VPS, AdSense, AdWords, Clickbank, Flippa, SERP, hosting, webmail, DNS, Domaining, Domainer
The following changes have been made in this version (v.0.3):
– fixed a bug causing widget / alerts not being updated for days in certain WiFi-only scenarios (tablets). The bug was NOT affecting mobile phones with network data plans. The bug was fixed by adding some code that detects when WiFi network connection is (re)established and performs widget updates if the time is due.
Content rating: Everyone
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint