Business and Productivity Apps
If you are using your Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox or any other tablet you might want the latest Business apps to stay productive. If you want to check the latest tickers on the Stock Market, Check your account balance or Write a document, you are in the right place.
Get Productive with Good e-Reader with all of our Business Apps! We have Popular apps like Dropbox, Box, ES File Explorer and tons more!
Mobile Utilities & Task Killer « Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Date posted||July 19, 2012|
|Categories||Business & Productivity|
Manage your device effectively and easily.
FREE! Manage your Android device effectively and easily.
Norton Mobile Utilities includes the following key features:
• Manages applications with an easy-to-use app killer, app uninstaller, SD card manager, and SD card app backup assistant.
• Provides detailed app information with a battery life indicator, CPU speed test, system time, user time, memory usage, and permissions displays.
• Keeps track of phone usage including minutes used, SMS usage, and data usage. Warns you if you exceed your set limit.
• Displays graphical real-time battery monitors, CPU speed charts, memory monitors, and network status monitors.
• Tracks WiFi usage and internal storage usage so you know when you’re running out of room.
• Shows detailed reports of CPU speed, battery status, memory status, and network usage for all applications installed on your device.
• Provides quick access to system information such as Android version, hardware details, networks, and much more.
• Finds and manages installer files on your SD card.
• Provides a customizable widget for quick access to a few useful features.
• Helps you reduce the amount of space used by various apps. You can remove unused apps, move apps to your SD card, and remove clutter with our advanced cache cleaner.
• Helps maintain power when your battery is low with the “Power Saver” mode.
Norton Mobile Utilities is supported on Android 2.1 and higher.
We would love to hear your feedback on Norton Mobile Utilities. To report all suggestions, defects, or to simply discuss the product, please post on our forums!
Q & A:
• Does Norton Mobile Utilities read my SMS contents or contact info?
No. We need “read contact data” and “read SMS or MMS” permissions to retrieve phone and SMS usage. We do not collect any personal information from your phone.
• What’s the difference between the Network Usage data meters (press Device > Network) and the Data meter (press Usage)?
The former displays collective mobile and Wi-Fi data used per app since you last restarted your device. The latter displays the total amount each of mobile and Wi-Fi data used in the selected month.
• Is 150MB the limit for Wi-Fi data in Usage? Can I modify this limitation?
There is no limit for Wi-Fi data. The maximum number for Wi-Fi on the Data meter is arbitrary.
• How can I keep Norton Mobile Utilities from stopping an app?
In the Apps module, press and hold the app name, and then press “Exclude.”
• Does the minutes tracker quota include free in-network minutes?
Yes. We count every minute equally.
• How can I install Norton Mobile Utilities on my SD card?
After you install Norton Mobile Utilities from the Android Market, you can move it to your SD card. Open Norton Mobile Utilities and click Apps. In the Installed Apps list, press and hold Norton Mobile Utilities, and then press Move to SD card.
• How can I customize the widget?
Open Norton Mobile Utilities and press Menu > Settings.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Norton
And Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NortonOnline
I am an avid TeamViewer user myself. I use it for my clients for my business My Computer Doctor - www.mycomputerdoctor.net - I love the fact that even with slow internet connections such as DSL I can still do my job with ease.
I got this for my z10 it works great all except for the camera and I can't change my profile pic.
Can this be converted to BB10: http://apps.goodereader.com/android-apps/business-and-productivity-apps/?did=3025
The Safeway app will not install on the Playbook. ,apk file was built to a .bar file with no problems, but the .bar file will not install properly.