Papyrus - Natural Note Taking« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||March 4, 2015|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Android device using either an active pen (e.g. Samsung S Pen), passive stylus, or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
We’d love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.projectpapyrus.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/M6gKK)
• Tool Pack – Adds a “true” eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services – Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (non-active pen)
• Vector graphics engine
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to zoom to 100%
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support (available on Galaxy Note 2, Note 8.0, and Note 10.1)
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Use pen side button to select pen strokes without having to switch tools
• Use pen side button for quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Choose primary and secondary side button options
• Use pen eraser to quickly and naturally erase writing
Active Pen Device support includes
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 8.0, and Note 10.1 (S Pen)
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
Attention: If you previously purchased any of the premium features through Samsung Apps, please contact us at email@example.com (http://goo.gl/Ov7ZA).
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint