AdYapper« Social « Downloads
|Updated||December 21, 2012|
Ads are everywhere. You see them on TV. You see them on the bus. You see them in the toilet. Ads can be inspiring. They can be funny. They can be totally relevant, or they can totally suck. For some people, ads are entertainment, for others they’re annoying.
Whatever your view, the fact is for decades, brands and the agencies that shape them have told us what advertising we will watch — and we think one-way conversations suck.
We’re AdYapper and our mission is to empower you to take back your eyes and ears by giving you a voice in advertising. If you have to be inundated with advertising all day, every day, why shouldn’t you have a say in it?
We’ll amplify your voice, and combine your feedback with others so that it reverberates up and down Madison Avenue, enabling you to control the space you live in by keeping advertisers accountable.
So next time you see an ad, any ad; and you love it, or you hate it, or you’re totally indifferent to it… Yap it on AdYapper!
Some exciting updates to our awesome app:
– Login page will now remember last email used for quicker login
– Added welcome/about popup to be displayed upon first login
– New ability to submit new ads right from YouTube or by using a link
– Added ability to yap the existing picture right from the gallery
– Added new tab “popular” to show most popular in the last week
– Added “Verified Brand” badges on appropriate ads and yaps
– New brand profiles for the above
– Fixed various bugs
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Instagram for Android
- Snapchat for Android
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Twoo - Meet new people
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- Twitter for Android