MyAlbum For Facebook« Social « Downloads
|Updated||October 10, 2013|
NOTE TO ALL USERS: If you set the app visibility in Facebook to be lower than public it WILL effect the albums list the app can upload to. To ensure the app will be able to upload to any album, set the app visibility to public.
NEW! Pro version of MyAlbum is out. The pro version is ad-free and has the ability to Tag photos.
If you like the app, show your support and grab the paid version here: http://goo.gl/daa5H
Thank you all for making this app the #1 Android Market app for Downloading/Uploading Facebook photos !!!
Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all Facebook photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
4. PRO version ONLY – Tag uploaded photos
What you CANNOT do:
1. Download your friends albums – Not allowed by policy (It\’s not yours!)
2. Choose specific photos to download inside a Facebook album (it\’s all or nothing).
3. You cannot upload files that are not located on your device. meaning, picasa photos that are synced and if you have any other app the syncs your pictures by view and not by the actual files, it will not work. To upload the files should be on your phone storage. (Like this app does…)
Instructions for downloading:
1. Open the app and login to your Facebook account. When asked for permissions click [allow]. (you have to allow the permission so the app can access your Facebook account and stored media).
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the Facebook albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. Choose the Facebook album you would like to upload the photos to or create a new one.
5. The upload begins. You can use the [hide] button to continue the upload at the background, a notification will pop once the upload completed.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I\’m always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and i\’ll do my best to help.
Don\’t forget, If you like it – rate it.
This app is not developed, sponsored or related to/by Facebook corporation in any way.
v2.97 – Large downloads/uploads stability (New permission had to be added – WakeLock). Minor UI fixes
Content rating: Everyone
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Instagram for Android
- Snapchat for Android
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Twoo - Meet new people
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- Twitter for Android