JoikuShare WiFi Air Share Free« Social « Downloads
|Updated||October 9, 2013|
Share with WiFi.
Wirelessly share and transfer your Android phone or tablet files and media to other WiFi devices in your local WiFi network. Download your Android device media over the air with your favorite web browser.
JoikuShare Free version:
> Share Android device photos and music with other devices
> Share wirelessly with laptops, tablets, phones and Smart TVs
> Download shared device media wirelessly with your favorite web browser
> Play and stream Android device music over the air with devices (Joiku Music Player)
> View your Android device photos over the air with other devices
> Share your Android media securely also with Friend devices (sharing session specific Friend password)
> No software installations needed for shared devices
> Easy to use with 1-click WiFi-share start and stop and QR code for Friend devices
> Smart media categories make it easy to navigate your Android device media contents
> Speaks 20 languages
> Optimized both for Android phones and tablets
JoikuShare Pro upgrade available (only EUR/USD 0.99):
> Share all Android device files (includes device Video and File share)
> Upload files wirelessly from laptop to your Android device
> Manage your Android device media remotely with a laptop browser
> Play and stream also your Android device videos over the air with devices
> Easy upgrade from JoikuShare Free App or direct purchase via Google play
Using JoikuShare is easy:
For How to use, FAQ, support and more product information, please enter the developer product site at http://www.joiku.com/joikushare
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to a local WiFi network or use your Android device WiFi hotspot for WiFi connection. Other devices need to connect to the same WiFi network as your Android device.
2. Open JoikuShare and tap “Start WiFi-Share” to turn on wireless sharing. Under “Shared files” -view you can select your device media and files to share with Friend devices requiring sharing session specific Friend password.
3. Type the web link shown by JoikuShare to other device’s web browser (or use the QR code). Login either as a Friend or device Administrator to download and play your Android device files and media.
4. Tap “Stop WiFi-Share” to end your file sharing session.
Under Settings menu you will find administrator and ease-of-use customization features for file sharing and user tutorial.
> JoikuShare Product site: http://www.joiku.com/joikushare
Joiku Tips for use of WiFi:
> No WiFi around? Why not use Android’s own WiFi hotspot?
Turn on portable hotspot under Android Wireless and networks settings (more settings – tethering and portable hotspot) and enjoy WiFi connection everywhere!
Keywords: remote desktop, web desktop, media server, file server, web server, music player, video player, stream media, ftp, file manager, file browser, file transfer, music transfer, photo transfer, photo viewer, video transfer, airplay, media sharing, kies air, airdroid, allshare, play music, wifi hotspot, wireless transfer, file upload, manage android, joiku
New in JoikuShare Free 1.2 version:
> Wireless Music Share unlocked
> Music Play over the air with devices (Joiku Music Player)
> Localized in English, Finnish, Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
> User Tutorial under JoikuShare Settings
Content rating: Low Maturity
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Instagram for Android
- Snapchat for Android
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Twoo - Meet new people
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- Twitter for Android