Alternative Android App Stores
Many Android driven tablets and e-readers are only shipped with a single Android APP store to give you an option to get new programs on your device. In Many cases a fair number of them don’t even have one loaded on and make customers fend for themselves to find their own content. At Good e-Reader we know finding quality apps for your gadget is complicated, so we give you new options! You can tap into some rich content ecosystems that give you the power to download what you want, when you want. Many of these alternative Android Markets are supported on every tablet or e-reader you may have.
Good e-Reader Android Apps Client « Alternate App Stores « Downloads
|Date posted||February 10, 2013|
|Categories||Alternate App Stores|
|Tags||android app store, app store, goodereader|
* Keep Informed whenever we update our apps on the Good e-Reader App Store! Now featuring PUSH update notifications when you install this client on your Tablet or Phone
* You want to use this mobile app for ALL android devices and tablets like the Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Nooks, Pandigital and all other devices.
Introducing the dedicated Good e-Reader App Store for Android! This is a standalone installation file that taps into our extensive application selection. This new app was developed with tablets and e-readers in mind. You can instantly download and install apps for the Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox, Nook Color, Pandigital Novel and many more!
- Instantly Download over 13,000 Android Apps and Games
- Browse over 20 Categories
- Robust Searching Feature to zero in on your favorite app
- Share and Rate apps with Twitter of Facebook
- Pay for select apps via our new Payment Gateway
- Emphasis on Quality Apps and Games
- Get Notified when an App has an upgrade and Install it!
- Easy to use Interface and Design
- Our Apps are geared Towards Tablets
Feb 6th 2013
Now you can switch into Landscape Mode!
Jan 8 2013
Fixed Search – You no longer will receive searches for apps not in your search for either one keyword or the entire app name
When you visit a particular Category, by default, all the highest rated and most downloaded apps will appear first, filtering down to least popular
Icon Loading is faster
All crash issues now solved.
Jan 5 2013
- Fixed Crash Issues
- added a Load More Apps function to categories
- Fixed Search
- Icons Load faster
- Added Close App on Back to solve memory problems
- Fixed Bug that resulted in not being able to connect to the store if using DATA only and not WIFI
- Fixed the ability to cancel a download or install and the app would not think the app was installed
July 29th 2012
* Increased the size of the search bar
* Search Bar is easier to interact with on Mobile and Tablets
* Fixed Banner Images in Mobile and Tablet Client
* Misc Bug Fixes
July 24th 2012
* In the settings menu is a new option to Register – This allows you to comment, on apps and leave ratings
* Added a Close Function to the Search Bar
July 21 2012
* More Apps Listed on the Main Screen
* More Apps Listed under New Apps
* More Apps Listed under Popular Apps
* Fixed Default Icon
July 20th 2012
* Added a Progress Bar for Downloading and Installing Apps
* Added a Notification on MY APPS if you are due for an upgrade to anything you installed
* If you are in Air-Plane Mode you will receive notifications
* Search Bar more responsive to tablets
* When you install an app, the download button changes to Installed
* If you lose your internet connection or are not in a WIFI zone the app will prompt you to retry your connection and the app will no longer crash.
This has changed recently with a total preoccupation with gaming. The interface is a complete disaster. I am currently looking for replacement
I downloaded the app store to my pandigital novel, but when I try to open it, I get the following error message: parsing problem. Please advise how to load apps on pandigital novel.
How do I install your Android app store for my blackberry PlayBook searched but can't find one please
I have a Skypad Alpha2 and have downloaded Good E Reader App Store so I can get Kobo e reader. Each time I try to access Good E Reader, I get a text box telling me that I am "outside of a WIFI Internet Zone. Can someone please tell me what the problem is??? I'm new to these tablest and am not sure what to do. Thanks!
Hi There I am trying to find pdf reader and Adobe air for my kobo vox, but having no luck at all. Can anyone advise ??
New tablet version won't download to Kobo Vox; "parse error". Also, I really, really hope you've fixed the spelling of "Essential" on the main "Essential apps" button.
Will this work on a Kobo Vox? When I attempt the download a page full of code opens instead of saving...
When i downloaded it on my playbook and clicked open file it said unable to open or something like that .
This app does not download on kobo vox. I would like it to download weegenius for my son to help with reading. Can this be done
i cannot transfer the app client to my playbook. When i go to open it, it says can't read contents of the app.
There are only 2 sections on this site for Playbook Games and Apps, the rest are normal Android apps